Brand: SmartSpace Cookware
Dimensions: 21.5cm x 25.0cm x 5.5cm
- 1 x frypan dimensions 21.5cm x 25.0cm x 5.5cm
- 1 x silicone protector mat
- 1 x quick release pot handle
- Square shape for maximum cooking area but minimum stove space
- Removable handle that fits three sides
- Stackable - to save room when overlanding, camping, in boats or in your home
- The revolutionary handle is removed and stored at the click of a button
- The non stick surface makes washing up a breeze
- Quality heavy duty 3mm aluminium walls
- Custom silicone mat for stacking and use on benchtop
- Impact bonded heat transfer and induction base
- Superior Teflon coated pot interior
- Quality enamel finish
- High sides to prevent splattering
- Designed for Smartspace pots to stack inside
- Unique locking mechanism - the heavier the pot the stronger the hold
- Cast stainless steel core for extra strength
- Two safe and easy detachment buttons
- Injection molded heat resistant body
Smartspace Frypan, Detachable Handle and Silicon Mat
Thank you for shopping at SmartSpaceCookware.co.za
SmartSpace Cookware has been designed and manufactured to last and to endure the most harshest of conditions. We warrant that upon the shipping of a SmartSpace product it will be free of any defects.
Should you not be happy with your purchase or if something has gone wrong, we are here to help!
You have 30 calendar days to return the product to us. The product needs to be in its original packaging, in the same condition as to when you received it. The proof of purchase also needs to be accompany the product. You will be responsible for covering the costs of the shipping to the SmartSpace warehouse. If we are happy that the product is unused, in its original packaging with the proof of payment, we shall process the refund within 5 working days after we have received the package. The refund will be processed the same way as which it was purchased(credit card refund or EFT).
Should your product be defective due to a manufacturing fault, we will gladly replace the defective product or part thereof free of charge. This will only be done once we have inspected the defective unit and are comfortable that the defect is a factory defect and not caused due to human error. Remember, the pots and pan are coated with a non-stick Teflon coating. Cleaning your pots and pan properly is very important and we cannot be liable for damage caused to the non-stick coating due to incorrect cleaning methods. We will gladly cover the shipping costs to and from our warehouse should the product be deemed to be defective and a replacement is warranted. If the defect was caused due to human error we will not be able to process a refund and nor will it constitute a free of charge replacement, you will however be able to purchase the individual item which has been damaged. The shipping of the purchase will be for your account.